5 reasons to consider a mobile home
The number of British buyers opting to buy a mobile home instead of a house is increasing. Here are five reasons why
1) A mobile home purchase is a more straightforward transaction option as they do not have the same status as a house, so less paper work and no legal fees.
2) Mobile homes need less maintenance than a house, so owners can spend more time relaxing and enjoying their holiday
3) The majority of established parks will be responsible for the immediate surroundings and communal areas, which might include swimming pools, play areas, laundry facilities and even wifi
4) Well-known manufacturers of mobile homes will provide extensive warranties; providing peace of mind should something go wrong.
5) They’re a low cost option without the compromise of quality. Modern constructions of mobile homes now come with winter insulation, double glazing and central heating.
The mobile home featured in the picture is a new 2017 Willerby Brockenhurst available to buy fully sited from £33,500.
To find out more visit Pors Peron Leisure Homes at stand P305, or see: www.porsperon-leisurehomes-brittany.co.uk