Tips for making the most of the French Property Exhibition at The France Show 2017
Come along and get free advice at the France Show seminars, led by experts in everything from property to law, tax and banking. See the timetables for the French Property News Theatre, the Living France Theatre and the How To Forum, all sponsored by CA Britline.
1. Look at the list of exhibitors and at the programme before the show. Decide who you'd like to speak to and whose seminar you'd like to attend
2. Make a list of the things you want to achieve and the questions you want to ask, in order of importance – there will be a lot going on and you may get distracted
3. Keep an eye on this website for latest news and tips. Keep updating the list of experts you wish to see as new exhibitors come on board
4. Buy your entrance ticket in advance to avoid queuing on the day - it is also cheaper!
5. Arrive in good time to register for the expert seminars (as we operate on a first come, first served basis)
6. If you’re not familiar with French geography or want to locate specific towns and villages, bring maps of the whole of France and/or the region you are targeting.
7. Bring pen & paper for noting down information. And carry a spare pen!
8. Take your time to notice what is on each stand. Plan to return the next day if you still have questions.
9. Soak up the French culture. Go to the market and enjoy a snack and a glass of wine!
10. Keep asking questions. Keep finding out. Go to the Information Desk if you need help of any kind.